We are so proud to announce that this february, Nanoker has been accepted into the 7th cohort of the Invest Horizon accelerator program (see News Release clicking here). We shall be joining 123 other companies from 28 countries.
Launched in June 2019, the InvestHorizon Accelerator Programme has eversince selected 450 SMEs from 33 countries. The Accelerator, financed by the European Commission in association with Eureka, aims to support deep tech SMEs, invite financial investment, open the access to global networks and foster sustainable scalability. More precisely, the goal is to facilitate Series A funding for selected deep tech companies, boosting their investment readiness and investor relations. The program is run by a consortium coordinated by Tech Tour with six other partners: BPI France, Meta Group, Eura AG, BWCON, EBN Bank and IESE Business School.
A recent research analysis carried out to assess the funds raised by the InvestHorizon Accelerator companies that attended the 1st – 3rd cohort, accelerated between May 2019 to June 2020, shows:
- €53+ million Euro equity raised in 2019 and 2020.
- 33 deals were closed out of the 131 companies sample
- 25% of the SMEs reached their series A, with an average of 2.3 million.
What we get from joining InvestHorizon
As part of the comprehensive acceleration services, together with the selected participants we will have free access to: (i) Contact exchanges and peer support (ii) Industry experts that will support us in optimizing our investor pitches (iii) InvestHorizon training and pitching online events.
We expect InvestHorizon to help us find the business and financial partnerships that we need to quickly scale-up and bring our disruptive innovations in cutting edge materials to the market. Indeed, this is only one more step in a path that we are continiously defining and shaping, always focused on becoming part of the European innovation ecosystem.
We are active, willing and ready to engage
As of today, we’re actively participating in various acceleration and networking programs:
- Pre-IPO TechShare Program by Euronext. Cohort 2020-2021.
- EIT Health, where we have applied for their Catapult accelerator and to “Start-ups Meet Pharma” challenge based program.
- PITCCH open innovation platform. PITCCH is a European challenge-based network where Big corporations seeking excellent technology meet SMEs and startups capable of developing ground-breaking solutions.
- Tech Tour Community. Tech Tour brings together investors, entrepreneurs and thought leaders onto one collaborative platform to share the connections, inspiration and strategies needed to foster world-class innovation.
- Eureka Investment Readiness Programme. Eureka organises International missions with opportunities for SMEs to connect with non-EU investors and key strategic partners. Also Corporate activities helping SMEs approach multinational corporate investors for business partnerships. Learn about best practices and collaborating to develop solutions to industry challenges.
- Euroquity. EuroQuity is the web service created by Bpifrance in partnership with KfW Bank to put growth companies in contact with development partners and with investors in particular. More about the platform here.